* Georgia Farm Bureau. Massive Georgia-based resource page.
* Georgia Department of Community Affairs. Many categories pertaining to small business.
* Georgia Association of Professional Crop Consultants. Comprehensive; includes memebership listing.
* Agricultural Network Information Center.
* Alternative Crops and Enterprises
* Alternative Farming Systems Information Center.
* Catalogue of Federal Domestic Assistance. Online database.
* USDA Crop Weather. Weather statistics by region.
* weather.gov . U.S. region-specific weather forecasts and information.
* Agricultural Outlook (AO). Main source for USDA's farm and food price forecasts.
* ATTRA (University of Arkansas). "Information source for farmers and Extension agents".
* University of California Small Farm Center.
* Washington State University College of Agriculture and Home Economics. Many links.
* Missouri Alternative Center. Resource for both Missouri farmers and all small-acre farmers.
* University of California Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program. Research and education for leadership and support.
* Kerr Center for Sustainable Agriculture.
* Florida Plants Online. Organic Farming.
* Sustainable Agricultural Network. Communications and outreach arm of the Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education program.
* EnviroLink. Non-profit organization providing access to online environmental resources.
* National Campaign for Sustainable Agriculture. Educationg the puclic on sustainable food and agriculture systems.
* Consortium for Sustainable Agriculture Reseacrh and Education. Teaching and support for sustainable agriculture.
Magazine/ Links/ Multiple Subjects
* Inter-Garden Forums. Informative posting site, links and more.
* Small Grains- The Internet Source for Small Grains Growers.
* The Small Farm Resource. Information pertaining to small farms or rural property.
* Southern Region Sustainable Agriculture Research & Education. Southeastern specific.
Back to Other
Back to UGA Extension Ag-Economics Homepage